Heavy-duty vanishing copper brass lubricant for fin forming machines, stamping and drawing headers tanks for aluminum radiators.
Can be used for stamping, header and tank forming up to 14 gauge thickness.
Also it is odor free.
Vanishing Oil Evap-Lube 3010 is designed for use where a “Thermal Degreasing vanishing oil” is required. 3010 is a premium quality, high performance, clear, low viscosity metal working fluid.
3010 evaporates readily leaving little or no residual oils for optimum cleanliness during metal working operation, while still providing excellent release properties.
3010’s prompt evaporation characteristics results in the manufacture of clean components, which will readily accept welds, allow for adhesion of paint to processed parts and leave virtually no residue to react with other processing chemicals.
Vanishing Lubricant Evap-Lube 3010 contains select additives to provide optimum lubricity during metal stamping and forming, resulting in extended die life. The product formulation obtains the important balance of proper lubrication during metalworking, yet “vanishes” from parts in minimal time to avoid delays in the manufacturing process, and minimizing the need for manual cleaning of components. 3010 is non-corrosive and non-staining to aluminum, copper, steel and their alloys.
FEATURES AND ADVANTAGES : Vanishing Oil, Vanishing Lubricant
- Synthetic lubricant
- Acid & alkali stable
- Non-corrosive to aluminum, copper and other non-ferrous metals and ferrous metals.
- Environmentally friendly
- Evaporates rapidly. Leaves virtually no residue and No Odor.
- Easier to remove after forming operation.
- Easily cleaned by acid or alkaline cleaner.
- Brightening not needed after cleaning.
- Waste disposal does not require special reagents.
- Increase tool life and ease of forming.
- 95% Volatile. Minimizes manual parts clean up.