Gen Lube 3600
An emulsifiable hydraulic oil.
It reduces or eliminates problems caused by hydraulic oil leaking into the rolling emulsions.
Designed to eliminate problems of tramp oils in Mill Rolling Oil emulsions
SYNTHETIC HYDRAULIC FLUID
- Emulsifies in rolling oil emulsions and eliminates problems caused by tramp oils such as staining after anneal and decreasing lubricity of Rolling oil emulsions.
- Contains an anti-wear and extreme pressure additive package
- Long use life
- Saponification value
- Emulsifier package
- Anti-wear protection
- High viscosity index
- Rust and corrosion protection
- Compatible with high saponification rolling oils.
- Emulsifies into rolling oil solution to minimize tramp oil contamination.
- Protects against metal wear in high-pressure hydraulic systems.
- Viscosity stays constant over a wide temperature range.
- Resists formation of sludge and varnish to ensure clean systems and long oil life.
- Protects metal surfaces during operation and long periods of shut-down.
Tramp oils floats on the surface when leaked in rolling oil emulsions and destroys the emulsion, decreases lubricity and causes staining on rolled metal after anneal.
Gen-Lube 3660 is a premium quality ISO grade 46 synthetic hydraulic fluid engineered to be compatible with rolling oil emulsions.
Gen-Lube 3660 is designed for use in the hydraulic systems of rolling mill equipment and can be used in all other equipments. Gen-Lube 3660 has all the properties of conventional petroleum based hydraulic oils plus the benefits of synthetic fluids: extremely long use life and superior lubricity. Petroleum based hydraulic fluids typically do not have a saponification value, and must be removed if they leak into rolling oil emulsions, because they decrease the lubricity of the emulsion. Gen-Lube 3660 is formulated from synthetic esters that have a saponification value and do not act as tramp oil when leaked into a rolling oil emulsion. Gen-Lube 3660 contains an emulsifier package, when it leaks into a rolling oil emulsion it becomes emulsified, and actually improves the lubricity of the emulsion. Gen-Lube 3660 remains fluid when up to 5% water leaks into it. For maximum performance Gen-Lube 3660 should be kept free from water contamination.
INSTALLATION & APPROVALS :
Contact General Chemical Corporation for instructions for charging your hydraulic system with Gen-Lube 3660.
Gen-Lube 3660 meets or exceeds the following requirements:
Denison HF-1, HF-0DIN 51 524, Part 2Sperry Vickers 1-286-S, M-2950-SAFNOR NFE 48-690(dry), 48-691(wet) filtration testsAFNOR NFE 48-603(HM)Cinncinnati Milcron P-68, P-69 and P-70
Note: The information presented herein is our interpretation of certain test results and field experience to date. The information is not to be taken as warranty or representation for which we assume legal responsibility, nor as permission or recommendation to practice any patented invention without a license. It is offered solely for your consideration, investigation and verification.